Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Two New TEENY Paintings finished, One ATC and One Magnet!!!




Hey Lovely Friends!!! I just wanted to let you know I just finished two new pieces of art and listed them on Ebay this evening!! Both are 5 day listings and have FREE SHIPPING!
The First is a Original Corgi Painting on a 2.5 x 3.5 ATC on watercolor paper and the second is a Original Tortie Cat Painted Mini 1.25 x 1.25 inch piece of wood I made into a magnet. You can see them on ebay by clicking either of the their photos!! I hope you guys like them and are having a great Saturday!!! ~Hugs~ Lauren

5 comments:

Diane and Cosmo said...

Very cute! Thanks for coming by and saying hello on our bloggie!
Diane and Cosmo

http://todogwithlove.blogspot.com

Pup Fan said...

Super cute!

Bocci said...

Love your work and thanks for the offiical "Follow" of Bocci's Beefs! Glad you like!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Aww Thanks guys!!!! =)

ForPetsSake said...

The balloon pup is too cute. Love the big belly!