Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Commission Painting Special!!!!!!! YAY!!!



Hi!!!!!

Original Painting of your Furbaby or Furbabies on a 5 x 7 inch piece of 140lb Strathmore cold press Watercolor paper.

Price is $35.00 and shipping is $4.75 for first class mail with electronic confirmation!

Please Be Sure To Click the German Shepherd Painting to go to some of my past sold paintings!!

HUGS, Lauren

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Just curious! We were wondering if you've ever painted any Greyhounds. We looked at your auction listings and didn't see any. You have some cute artwork!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hi thanks so much for the comment, I think your doggies are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love Greyhounds and used to draw them and Salukis all the time when I was younger!! I love all dogs and I'm always up for painting something new!!! Be on the look out soon for some Greyhound art!!! I'll keep ya posted!! THANKS!!! Hugs, Lauren

houndstooth said...

Aww, well, I admit, I'm biased! We're still watching!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hey Houndstooth!!! I am currently working on a 5x7 inch greyhound with a teddy bear on a piece of quality coldpress watercolor paper. It should be finished by next week. I'll let you know when its listed online!!! ~Hugs~