Skip to main content
Hi There Furiends :) I hope you're all having a wonderful August! I'm currently busy working full-time on Commission paintings and Donation artwork for some Wonderful furbaby Fundraisers. I will have some more art listed online very soon though, I'm just trying to get caught up on everything at the moment. Currently I do have 5 Original paintings for sale, you can click here http://www.ebay.com/sch/furbabyart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692 to go to the link where they are all for SALE.  All 5 paintings are one of a kind originals, painted with lots of LOVE and acrylic! :) Each one is looking for a home and would Love to be part of your family! They would make the perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself!! :) A SUPER HUGE Thank You to everyone who has purchased and/or collects my artwork, your business truly means the world to me and without your loyal support I couldn't do what I do anymore. So I truly want to Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping support me and my business!! *Hugs* ♥

Comments

The paintings look so beautiful and cute. You are such a talented artist. Hopefully, you did well with selling these. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Popular posts from this blog

Latest LMDART Commission Painting for 2017!

Hi everyone it's been a long time since I posted anything, but i'm back and up and running again!  Here's my latest commission finished of a adorable pup named Rusty, completed on a 8x10 inch stretched canvas! Please be sure to come like my facebook page here at:  https://www.facebook.com/laurenmdavisart  Thanks again to all my followers! I love you all and hope you're having a wonderful September! :) More art to come soon!

Newest Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog Autumn 5x7 inch Lauren M. Davis Art Painting For Sale :)

Hi Fantastic Friends, Here is my newest Corgi painting!! It is a original, illustration style painting done with acrylic, acid free ink pen and pencil on a mini 5x7 inch piece of quality Strathmore watercolor paper and has a gloss varnish. You can click the image to go to the link on ebay. I hope you all like it and have a wonderful weekend!!!! Thank you so much for your interest in my art!!!! XOXO