Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, October 28, 2011

Newest Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog Autumn 5x7 inch Lauren M. Davis Art Painting For Sale :)


Hi Fantastic Friends, Here is my newest Corgi painting!! It is a original, illustration style painting done with acrylic, acid free ink pen and pencil on a mini 5x7 inch piece of quality Strathmore watercolor paper and has a gloss varnish. You can click the image to go to the link on ebay. I hope you all like it and have a wonderful weekend!!!! Thank you so much for your interest in my art!!!! XOXO

6 comments:

Bongo said...

I found you on the Pet Blog Hop. You've got some really fun paintings.

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hi!!! Thanks Bongo!!!! :)))

Pup Fan said...

Perfect for fall... very nice!

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! CUTE! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Prudence said...

Terrific paintings!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! I Hope you're all having a wonderful November!!! :)