Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, August 13, 2010

Saturday Blog Hop!!!! :)


9 comments:

Two Little Cavaliers said...

Thanks for linking up with the Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Hope you have a great weekend.

Felissa, Davinia, and Indiana

Priscilla said...

Just came from blog hop!
I love your paintings :) I'll be keeping an eye out for rottweiler or sheltie ones :)

Rachel Lauren Photography said...

just stopping by to visit a fellow artist at the blog hop :) wonderful work!

Life with 5 dogs said...

Hello we are your newest followers! We love your paintings.
Your Friends at
http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

Caseybumpinalong said...

Love your blog! And your art!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hi everyone!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! I love fellow animal lovers!!!! I hope you are having a great evening and I look forward to reading your blogs!!!
Hugs, Lauren >^..^<

K9friend said...

More lovely artwork. You are very talented!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Anything but Bland said...

great artwork! :) I am an artist, too!
I am a new follower.. return the favor?

Hope we can be friends :)

love, polly :D

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar