Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brand New Greyhound Painting Listed On Ebay Tonight!!


Hey friends!!!!!
I just listed a new painting on ebay a few minutes ago, I hope you like her!!! It's a original and ooak greyhound painting titled "Sweet Greyhound!" and was painted with acrylic and pencil on a quality piece of 5x7 inch watercolor paper and has a shiny gloss varnish. It also has FREE SHIPPING Yay!!! You can click the painting to go to my listings!! I also have a lot of other dog art on right now too!! Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday!!!
~Hugs~ Lauren

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Oh, that one is really cute! I wish I had money to bid on it!

road-dog-tales said...

That's a bee-yoo-fi-ful painting. Ha ha - we see houndstooth sniffed it out! We're art connoisseurs, too!
The Road Dogs

Pup Fan said...

That's just adorable! Love the stuffed animal. :)

http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

This is my first Happy Greyhound "painting" to date. So glad you guys like her, Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
~Big Hugs~ Lauren