Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brand New Corgi Painting Listed On Ebay Today!


Hey Furiends!!! Sorry it's been so long since I did some blogging!!! We had some major computer/internet connection issues, but I'm back hehe!!! I just listed a brand new 8x8 inch corgi painting today, it is a 3 day listing. It is a original piece done with acrylic on a 8x8 inch Flat canvas board. It is titled "Corgi Island!". You click the imagine to go directly to the link. I hope you like the new art and are having a fantastic Sunday!!!!



Big Hugs, Lauren

6 comments:

houndstooth said...

That looks like a very familiar Greyhound pose that I've seen many times!

Bocci said...

Such beautiful work, Lauren-we really love it!

Your buddy,
Bocci

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Awwwwww!!! Lauren! This is super cute!!!

Hugs!!!!
The Elgin gang

sagechronicles said...

Hopped by to say hi! Mom thinks your art is GREAT! Happy blog hop.

Sage

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Aww haha that is so cute!

Just found your blog through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! Have a great weekend!

griswaldandkya said...

just hopping by...your artwork is beautiful & all of your "models" look so happy!!!