Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Original Hand painted Pug Magnet Listed On Ebay Today!!!!


Yay!!! New Tiny Pug MAGNET Painting!! Titled "Perfect Day For Peanut Butter Swirl!" . This little cutie was hand painted on a piece of wood that I made into a magnet by gluing a thin flat magnet to the back. The size is about 2 1/16 inches wide by about 3 1/16 inches high. She is available on ebay. Just click the photo. I hope you guys like her and you are all having a Fantastic Day!!!!! ~Hugs~

4 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh My Goodness is she adorable!!!!
We Love her!!!!

Hugs!!!
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Pup Fan said...

Love this! Such a cute magnet!

K9friend said...

As with all your artwork, he's adorable!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Thanks so much!!!!!! :)