Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Corgi Painting Listed On Ebay Today!!!

Hiya Furiends!!! I hope you are all having a super good week and you had a wonderful weekend!!! I wanted to let you all know I just listed a brand new 5 x 7 inch Corgi painting on ebay. It was done with acrylic and pencil on a 5 x 7 inch piece of Quality 140lb watercolor paper and has a shiny gloss varnish. It also has FREE Shipping!!! You can click the image to go my current listings!! I had fun with this one and hope you all like him!!! I hope you have a Great evening!! Thanks so much everyone!!! ~Big Huggles~ Lauren

3 comments:

K9friend said...

Rut roh! A pizza stealer!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Macho said...

Thanks for the add! I absolutely LOVE these paintings you make. Very cute! I look forward to checking back on your posts :)

El'bow and Hauwii said...

hiya

we notice that you follow us :D
and we didnt know who you are but know we do BOL :)

you make lovely art like our human sanne :) she think that your art a SUPERDUPER

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii