Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

New TEENY 2.5 x 3.5 Inch Corgi ATC on EBAY!!




Hope you all like my new acrylic MINI painting on ebay!!!


She was painted with love on a 2.5 x 3.5 inch piece of 140lb coldpress watercolor paper.


Her name is Clarissa and she is going to be part of a series of corgi ATC paintings.


Please click the image to see the direct auction.


Hope you are all having a great Monday!!!!!


3 comments:

Pup Fan said...

Aw, love Corgis! :)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

This is super cutes!!!!

xoxoxo,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Thanks!!!! :)