Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Catnip lover!!

I thought I would share this video I took alittle awhile ago. To make a long story short for awhile we have noticed our catnip plant has been looking flattened out like a elephant stepped on it. We have inside kitties and I grow catnip outside for them to enjoy indoors later on. So anyhow one day when I got home I saw this outside our window and had a good laugh!! It was so cute and funny and I grabbed my digital camera, sorry it is so shaky!! The flattened catnip mystery is solved!!!! hehehe!!!

video

No comments: