Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Angel Corgi Painting!!!


Hi lovely friends!!!! My Angel Corgi Painting is on Ebay up for auction!!! Please click the little guy to go to the direct listing. It was painted with acrylic on a 8 x 10 by about 3/4 inch thick stretched canvas and has free Priority shipping with electronic confirmation. Since it's a stretched canvas with NO staples on the sides it is ready to hang as is! Thanks everyone and I hope you are having a wonderful week!!!!! ~Hugs~ Lauren

4 comments:

K9friend said...

That's a very cute Corgi!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Lesley Collins said...

That's so cute!!!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

THANKS!!!! :)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Thanks for the visit today!!

What beautiful, whimsical art you have created~
Such talent!!

love,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man