Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Doggie Art On Ebay!!!!




Hi Friends!! I wanted to post two of my new mini paintings I just listed on ebay today!!! One is a 5 x 7 inch german shepherd painting on watercolor paper and the other is a teeny corgi painting on a 2.5 x 3.5 inch piece of watercolor paper. If you wanna check them out just click one of the photos!! I hope you are all having a great Wednesday!!! *HUGS*

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

That Corgi just looks so darned happy!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

This is very whimsical and magical!!
We loves it!!

Loves,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

K9friend said...

Awwww! They're so cute!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Thanks so much!! I'm so glad you like the artwork!!! :)