Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, September 2, 2011

Saturday Blog Hop :)

4 comments:

rumpydog said...

Love the corgi party! It captures how I perceive the personality of the breed.

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Awww Thanks Rumpydog!!! I love Corgis :)))and have a blast painting them!!!!

The Pet Book Lady said...

You are very gifted indeed. Your art brings joy to many!decon

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hi Pet book Lady!!! Thank you so much for your truly sweet comment!!!! It makes me smile to hear that!!!! ♥