Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, July 18, 2011

Newest Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog 4x4 inch Painting Listed On Ebay!

Hi Furiends!!! :) Here is my newest 7 day listing for a mini Corgi painting listed for July 18th 2011. This little painting is a original and about 4x4 inches by about 3/4 inches thick and painted on a quality Gallery Stretched Canvas and has a shiny gloss varnish. All USA shipping is FREE Priority mail with electronic confirmation. I hope you all love her and are having a super great day!!!! XOXOXO

3 comments:

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Awww, cute! Perfect for the summer seaside adventure!
Hugs!
Julie

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Hi Julie!!! Thanks so much and sending lots of Hugs!!!! :)))))

allaboutourdogs said...

It's an excellent painting. It's really difficult to be creating such tiny paintings. And how wonderful that you were able to do so.

Cheers,
Nimfa and my
Welsh Corgi