Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Art Trading Cards and One 8x10 Canvas Painting Currently Online!





Hi Furiends!! I Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! I wanted to list my Newest and Current Ebay art on my blog!!! I Hope you all like them, Feel Free To Click Any Of The Images To Go To The Link!!! The First are 3 Original Hand Painted Art Trading Cards (ATCs) , a Mini size 2.5in x 3.5in and painted with acrylic and ink pen on a 140lb piece of coldpress watercolor paper. The last one is a Lovely Size 8 x 10 inch by about 3/4 inch thick Stretched Canvas Painting of Corgi Claus and his Sleigh, Which is Ready To Hang As Is. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Very Happy Holiday!!! ~HUGS~ Lauren

No comments: