Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 NEW DOG ATCS!!!!




Hi All!!!! I have 5 New "Doggie Garden" Series ATCS, Collect them All, They Are So Little and Super Cute!!!!!

Click The Link To See Them All!! :
http://shop.ebay.com/furbabyart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

3 comments:

Rambo said...

Nice art work!!

Twinkietinydog said...

Hello and thanks for a sweet comment on my blog today. I love your layout and what you do. What a cool charcoal cat! In any case, if you're kitten crazy like me, you might enjoy looking at my newborn kitten video series. Because I've overdone it (ha ha) if you chose to watch one I recommend Day 6 which is long but, in my opinion, filled with action.
Twinkie

Ooops, I almost forgot the link, as usual. Here's the link to the one video I mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/user/Twinkietinydog#p/a/u/1/kfhspLhCU5Y

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

THANKS!!!!!!!! :)