Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ETSY items!

Hey Pretty People!!!!! Hows everyone doing?? Heres some of my art thats now on ETSY, if you wanna check it out!!!!!!!!!!! I also have two new corgi ATC's on Ebay right now!!!! I've been busy working on some commission pieces so I haven't been working on that much "ebay" art, but theres some paintings in my etsy shop ready to go to a new home!!!!!!!! HEHE!! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!