Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!

Hi and Welcome To My Blog!!! Thanks So Much For Stopping By!!!
Please Click My Corgi Party Painting To Go To My EBSQ Website, *COMMISSION PAINTINGS OF YOUR FURBABIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, Please feel free to email me at lilseahorses@yahoo.com

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!

Please Click To See My Current Art On Ebay!
All art is original and painted with lots of LOVE :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please Follow Me On Facebook ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is my very first "Blogging"!


Hi everyone, after a long time of procrastinating I decided I wanted to make a blog about my art!! Wohooooo!!! Just to add alittle info about me, I'm a full-time self respresenting artist, that loves animals and bright colors!!! I've been selling my art on ebay since 2004 and currently my ebay username is Laurenmdavisart . I also sell on cafepress and etsy and do commission paintings. Attached is a photo of one of my newest paintings, I call it "Island Gal" and its up for bid on ebay at the moment. I had fun painting this one and I hope everyone likes it!!!

2 comments:

tania said...

woo! welcometo blogging! its a fun hobby-
:) lovely work and thanks for visiting me!

sunnie_fairy said...

have fun blogging! great artwork... LOVE the colors